Monday 21 April 2008

Good day my friend!

This e-mail came to me as a result of having the londongirlgeekdinners.co.uk e-mail address... and people wonder why GuyGeekdom exists.... For those who find it interesting and or amusing... I know some of you were wondering what was going to happen with this site...well lets see what happens hey!


Hi My friend!,
I saw yours account and e-mail on a site of acquaintances. I have remembered this site Dating. I have thought and made up my mind to write a letter for you. I am looking for a good man. May be it is impossible, but I look for love in the Internet.
I ask you to understood me. I think that may be you and I can create big and fair relations. I want to get acquainted with you closer. I wish to arrive to the United Kingdom soon.

Some words about me. I am a Russian woman. My motherland is Russia. My native city is St.-Petersburg. I hope you do not think about Russian women badly. I know that many bad people have made bad impression of Russian women. I want to say at once that I shan't ask you for money. I want to find love only. And probably big happiness.
Why do I search for the man in your country? My best girlfriend lives in the UK. She got married English man. They are very happy together. Such happens!
My girlfriend advised me to look for the man in Great Britain United Kingdom. She is assured that I can find a good man. I agree. All is possible in our world! I am sure that I can find a good and fair man in the UK.

I can arrive to the United Kingdom at any time. As soon as I want. I have a visa and the sanction to entry to the UK. I can arrive to Great Britain at any time. My girlfriend will give me money for my trip in the United Kingdom. She will pay my trip and charges. We are friends for a very long time. We always helped each other. And my girlfriend wants to help me to arrive to the United Kingdom. I can arrive to the man which will want to create love with me. Probably it is you?
My girlfriend has explained to me, that I should not worry about money. She can provide me with all. Also in the future she can give me good work with the big salary. If I want to stay in UK. And if I find a good man.

I want true and serious relations. I do not understand and I don't want to play games. I shall be happy to learn you as better as it is possible and i am ready to start to build serious relations. We may try only for the beginning. We may try to create love and happiness. I think that there are no distances and barrier for love. Only people make miracles. May be me and you will create a miracle which will be called love. Do you agree with me?
I shall be glad to arrive to United Kingdom and create big feelings with you. I trust in love and in good people. I think that you are a good person.

I will wait for your answer. I shall tell you about myself as it is possible more in detail in the following letters. Write to me. Your letter will make me the happiest woman. I shall wait for your letter. Promise to answer.
I have written you this letter from common e-mail in the Internet-cafe. Write me the answer to my personal e-mail.

No comments: